What is Denplan
Denplan is the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist. They have consistently used a preventative approach to dental care and, with their unique and wide- ranging support services have been looking after dentists and their patients for almost 30 years. They support patients by allowing them to budget for their private care and encouraging a preventative approach to oral healthcare.
Denplan patients are given the best possible service(from the UK based call centre) from the moment they join. To find out more about Denplan follow the link at the bottom of the page.
About the products we offer
Denplan Essentials is a dental plan which helps you budget for your routine preventative dental care. Seeing your dentist regularly is important as it can help you avoid having to undergo costly, restorative treatments. The dental plan is easy to set up and no pre-assessment is necessary. Your dentist will decide how often they want to see you and how much they will charge you. You will have to pay for any restorative dental treatment necessary but will receive a 10% discount on these items (ie. crowns, bridges or fillings). Our Denplan Essentials prices all include optional worldwide dental emergency and injury insurance cover. If you choose not to take out this optional insurance the monthly fee is reduced by 60p.
Routine preventative dental care includes:
- 2 Check-ups per year
- With Scaling and polishing
- Dental x-rays
- Preventative dental advice
Denplan Essentials does not cover:
- Restorative dental treatments including fillings, crowns, bridges or dentures, but you will receive a 10% discount on treatment fees.
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions
- Any treatment excluded by the dentists in your contract which is payable by you to the dentist
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment
- Denplan Care is a comprehensive monthly plan which helps you cover the costs of your routine and restorative dental treatment.
- The amount you pay is assessed by your dentist and is based on your oral health and dental treatment history.
- After an initial assessment by your dentist you will be placed into one of five fee categories.
- Denplan Care includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (supplementary insurance) and access to Denplan’s 24 hour worldwide dental emergency helpline.
Routine and restorative dental care includes:
- Hygiene treatment(including scaling and polishing).
- Dental xrays.
- Necessary fillings.
- Preventative dental advice and therapy.
- Any necessary extractions.
- Periodontal (gum) treatment.
- Crowns ,bridges, dentures, inlays(excluding laboratory fees).
- Root canal treatment on anterior teeth and premolars (excludes molar teeth).
Denplan Care does not cover:
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions.
- Any treatment excluded by your dentist in your contract, which is payable by you at the private rates.
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment.
- Treatment carried out anywhere other than by your registered dentist, except when you need temporary emergency treatment.
- Purely cosmetic treatment.
Please remember your routine dental treatment is at the discretion of your dentist, and that your contract is with your dentist, not Denplan.
|Denplan for Children
|£2.05 per week
|£3.22 per week
|Denplan Care fees
|£4.59 per week
Family discounts of up to 15% are available too.
Click for more information